Open Office 3D Chart and Conditional Formatting Support

What happened to my Open Office post?
I posted back in June asking for Aspose.Cells to support Open Office 3D chart and conditional formatting.
You guys kept promising that it will be done in weeks and now it is almost 5 months…
I haven’t been back to the forums for a while and the post is gone.
It used to be at
<a rel=“nofollow” target="_blank" href="

We need to revisit this so please let me know

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for Java.

We have checked your post and it does exist. Your issue is logged as CELLSNET-40765.

I have also checked your status and I am afraid, we do not have any good news for you. And it seems, this issue is not going to be fixed any time sooner.

It might take another several months because ODS Charts happened to be a complex feature unfortunately.

I have again added your comments against the same issue id. Once, there is some good news or some update for you, we will let you know asap.

Please also try to access your thread at this link. You should be able to access the link given by you. Anyway, we have also attached this thread with the same issue id.

https://forum.aspose.com/t/111999

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

We have made major improvements in this issue in the latest Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.3.3.4.

However, we are still working over this issue and will complete reading/writing ODS Chart later.

We will keep you updated with any new progress/fix over this issue.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40765) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(1)