Open Office Rendering problems when saving as PDF

Hello,

We realise that Open Office support is currently experimental and we don’t want to divert attention from the important topics such as MS-Word based rendering issues, but we would like to report the following.

We are using Aspose.Words 6.2.0.0 to convert an Open Office Writer (ODT) file to PDF format using the built in renderer. We are encountering some rendering issues that don’t occur when we are converting the MS-Word version of the same document.

Files are attached.

Hi
Thanks for your request. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. I create new issue #7658 in our defect database, regarding issue with textboxes position.
In addition, the error occurs during saving DOCX document you attached to PDF and I created issue #7659. I will notify you as soon as these issues are resolved.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 7659) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by alexey.noskov.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 7658) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.