Open Workbook Excel 2016 failed

Hi,
I’m using Aspose.Cells for .NET Version 6.0.1.0. I know that this version is a few years old, but before our company changed to Excel 2016 (Excel 2013) the cells-API does the job very good. With 2016 I get no response with the following code
Workbook wb = new Workbook(filePattern, new LoadOptions(LoadFormat.Xlsx));

I get no exception, the program waits still in this code line when I have clicked pause in VS2017.

Thanks for your help
Michael

@haarmch,

Thanks for the details.

Since you are using some older version (v6.0.1.0) of the product for which either it has some issue or limitation with loading MS Excel 2016 files. The newer versions (e.g Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.7 (latest)) support loading, manipulating or rendering MS Excel 2016 files. Over the years, we have included newer features and enhanced existing API to make it more robust and feature rich. We recommend you to kindly upgrade to and try our latest version of the product. If you still find any issue with v18.7, kindly do provide the file, we will check it soon.

Thanks for the quick answer. I have tested the evaluation version V18.3 and it works with this version.

@haarmch,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the newer version/fix. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.