Opening and saving a PPTX file is prompting for repair

I have tried to open and re-save several different PPTX presentations (no changes) and I am getting a repair prompt in each one. When I run the repair, it is rotating a text box from the presentation.

I tried to remove all text boxes from the PPTX presentation and I am still getting the repair prompt.

Sample code:

Aspose.Slides.License license = new Aspose.Slides.License();
            license.SetLicense("Aspose.Total.lic");
        <span style="color:blue;">string</span> sServerPath = <span style="color:blue;">string</span>.Empty;
        <span style="color:blue;">string</span> sPPTTemplate = <span style="color:#a31515;">"Templates/SamplePresentation.pptx"</span>;
        <span style="color:blue;">string</span> sDocType = <span style="color:blue;">string</span>.Empty;

<span style="color:#2b91af;">PresentationEx</span> pres = <span style="color:blue;">new</span> <span style="color:#2b91af;">PresentationEx</span>(templateRoot + <span style="color:#a31515;">"\\"</span> + sPPTTemplate);</pre><pre style="font-family: Consolas; font-size: 13px; background-color: white; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;"><pre style="font-family: Consolas; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;"><span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre">	</span>    exportDoc.Save(<span style="color:#a31515;">"demoppt.pptx"</span>, Aspose.Slides.Export.<span style="color:#2b91af;">SaveFormat</span>.Pptx, pres, <span style="color:blue;">false</span>);

Aspose.Slides - 6.8.0 net4.0

Hi Justin,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the sample code shared by you and it seems fine. I suggest you to please try using Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.1.0 on your end and if there is still an issue then please share the sample and generated presentation with us for further investigation and resolution on my end.

Many Thanks,