Exception: System Overflow exception on loading password protected MPP (C# .NET)

I have a sample code for opening Mpp file. which is passwordprotected. I tired using password set in the loadoption instance. It raises System.Overflow exception.
try
{
LoadOptions options = new LoadOptions();
options.password = “pass”;
project = new Project(filepath, options);
}
This raises {System.OverflowException: Array dimensions exceeded supported range.}
I couldnt figure out the problem[Link to pwd protected file ] https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1n3G9TiTsold6yqGjY4Q0sC9oy1ZTztkH?usp=sharing

@alishasharma,

Can you please give me access to this file. I have tried to access this file but its asking for request approval from owner of the file.

I hope you can access the file now. On processing this password protected file, I get {System.OverflowException: Array dimensions exceeded supported range.} Can you provide me method for opening the pwd protected file in aspose.tasks

I have used aspose.tasks version 19.8 , it shows like Screenshot (7).png (40.3 KB)
Does this mean, there is no features for opening mpp file for other fileformat ??
The sample file that i am using is 2013 format

@alishasharma,

I have worked with the sample file shared by you and have obtained wrong password exception. Can you please check that if the password provided is wrong.

Can you please try with password “alisha”. I tried opening the file with this Microsoft Project Professional, the file can be opened. But, while opening through code I just get OverFlow Exception error.

@alishasharma ,

I have worked with the sample file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID TASKSNET-3441 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

I am hoping to have this issue fixed soon :slight_smile:

@alishasharma,

Sure, we will try to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as TASKSNET-3441) have been fixed in this update.

Thank you for fixing the problem so early. :slight_smile:

@alishasharma,

Thank you for your feedback.