Opening workbook from modal window

I am using VB code in a .Net application where I am trying to open a workbook with the statement workbook.Save("Org.xls", FileFormatType.Default, SaveType.OpenInExcel, Me.Response) in IE7.

I am trying to open the workbook from a modal window. In the modal aspx page, I use the code tag. I have the target tag included because the user enters a few parameters and if the parameters are incorrect, I give them an error message and return them to the modal window to re-enter the parameters. The target statement will not allow the workbook to open.

If I do not not include the target statement, the workbook opens just fine if there are no errors in the parameters. At the end of the page load, I close the modal window. If there are errors in the parameters, without the target statement, the browser opens a duplicate of my modal window.

Do you have any suggestion as to opening a workbook where there are validated parameters involved?

Thanks,

Larry

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Well, we are not very clear about the issue you are mentioning. It seems like this issue is not related to Aspose.Cells but to Modal windows. You can check it by simply removing all the Aspose.Cells code and simply open a file and then export the file to Response. If that works the same way the workbook is behaving that means this issue is caused by Model window you are trying to open. If issue is not occurring without Aspose.Cells code then please create a sample application and post it here, so we can figure out the problem.

Thank You & Best Regards,