We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object. When signing a PDF

System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.

at .†.(ƒ )

at ..( , › )

at ..‹()

at ..‰()

at .‰.‰()

at Aspose.Pdf.Document.Save()

at Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfFileSignature.(Stream , Stream )

at SignPDF(Page WebPage, FileInfo fi, Guid Key, Guid Iv, Int32 page, Rectangle rect, String reason, String contact, String location, String Pin, Char IdType, Object oId, Object FileName) in …\PDF.cs:line nnn

The above exception is being generated when I attempt to sign a PDF that was produced using the Print to PDF option under Mac OS X.

Attached is the PDF generating the error.

Using Aspose.pdf.dll version 7.4.0.0

The application code is the same as my previous problem.

I have updated the Web app at https://clients.pixelcom.net/Aspose/ to use version 7.4.0.0 & the problem pdf.

Hi Roy,

Thanks
for using our products.

I
have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the
sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-34420. We
will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status
of a correction.

We
apologize for your inconvenience.

What is the release date PDFNEWNET-34420 fix?

Hi Roy,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for being patient.

Your reported issue has been resolved and it will be a part of our upcoming release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET v7.5 which is currently under test and will be available for download by the end of this week. Please be patient and spare us some time to complete the testing and publishing process. As soon as the release is available for download, you will be notified via this forum thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-34420) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.3.0.

Blog post for this release can be viewed over this link

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.