Optimize then Save Thowing exception on attached file

Calling optimize and then save on the attached document is throwing an object reference not set exception. I am currently using the overloaded pdfdoc.save(“temp filename”), however the non parameter save throws a different exception of “stream not writeable” .

Hi Brent,

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif””>Thanks
for using our products.<o:p></o:p>

I have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-34908. We will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Could you provide an update on this one?

Hi Brent,

Thanks for your inquiry. I’ve checked the status of your reported issue. I’m afraid its not resolved and pending for analysis in the queue with other priority tasks. However, I’ve requested the development team to share an ETA at their earliest. I’ll notify you via this forum thread as as soon as I receive any feedback.

Sorry for the inconvenience faced.

Best Regards,

Hello,

This issue is coming up more and more. Specifically with any document that has scanned images. Could you please provide an update on this. As I mentioned, its coming up alot more frequently.

Brent

Hi Brent,

Sorry for the inconvenience faced. I’m afraid its still not resolved due to other priority tasks. However, I’ve shared your concerns with the development team and will keep you updated about issue progress via this forum thread.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-34908) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.2.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.