Optimizing pdfs for web in java

Hi Aspose team,
We are evaluating aspose pdf tool, and to improve the download time of a pdf, we found there is a way to optimize pdf document. but we could not find ‘optimize’ method in aspose words or aspose pdf & aspose pdf kit for java API.
is this feature is only available through java api.

thanks
Ganesh

This message was posted using Page2Forum from Optimize PDF Document for the Web - Aspose.Pdf for .NET

Hi Ganesh,

Thanks for contacting support and sorry for the delay in response.

In case you need to create linearized PDF document using Aspose.Pdf for Java, please try using setLinearized method of Pdf class.

In case you need to convert the existing PDF documents as linearized, I am afraid the requested feature is currently not supported by Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java but for the sake of correction, I have logged this requirement as PDFKITJAVA-31342 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this requirement and will keep you updated on the status of correction.

Concerning to your similar query about Aspose.Words for Java, I am moving this thread in respective forum where I believe our team of experts taking care of this product would be in better position to answer this query. Soon you will be updated with the requirement information.