Organisation chart in Word looks weird in pdf

With Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET we have developed a function in Sharepoint where the user can pick up several word documents and generates a pdf-document. This works fine basically except for two word documents. There is an organisation chart in one of the documents where the chart looks totally weird in the pdf-document that is generated. Tables in the other document that look perfectly ok in Word, look too strange in the pdf-document.
I attach the two documents, may be you can test and tell me what to do.

Hi,
Can you please share the method that you’re using to convert Word documents into PDF format i.e. either you are using Direct-to-PDF save method of Aspose.Words or you’re using conventional method while utilizing Aspose.Words for .NET and Aspose.Pdf for .NET for conversion purpose.

We’re utilizing Aspose.Words to convert the files to PDF, saving to streams. We then use Aspose.Pdf.Kit to concatinate the streams into a larger, single, document.

Hi,
Thanks for the information.
As you’re using Direct-to-PDF save method of Aspose.Words to convert the word document into PDF format, so I’m moving this query to respective forum where I believe our team of experts taking care of that product would be kind enough to help you out with your problem.
We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input documents here for testing? I will check the problems on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Here is one of them. I will suply the other one as soon as possible.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

Good. Here comes the other Word document and the corresponding pdf. Note that the table looks weird from page 2 and further on.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem with these tables too. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 12494) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.