We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

OT: I started to receive email notifications from the forum

Hello:

I don’t know if this happened to others, but yesterday night I started to receive emails notifications from the forum about threads that were created 3-4 years ago. What’s going on? Can you please look into it, so I don’t receive anymore these messages?

Thanks

@costab,

Do you still receive older email notifications in your inbox or you got around 15-25 posts yesterday night only? I suspect you might have got notification mails by mistake. How many email notifications you receive in total? As you might know we have now upgraded to new Dynabic.Discourse forum where you will get more useful features. Our concerned team is continuously doing the migration process to move older forum posts to newer Discourse, so you don’t have to go to older forums if you need to use/see older forum posts. It might take a week or two to complete the process.

Thank you.

I got about 15-25 posts yesterday (I didn’t count them exactly) and just got 4 right before I received the notification for this post, for topics from 2013 (I received these notification at 11:27, 11:28 and 11:37 AM PST).

Are the notifications caused by the migration process then?

Thanks

@costab,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Such things (i.e. you are getting notifications of your old posts) are happening because of migration process.