Out of Memory exception - Aspose.Words

Hello Awais

Trust you are well. We are getting a lot of Out of Memory exceptions. Is there anyway we can minimise this?

Regards
Simon

This Topic is created by awais.hafeez using the Email to Topic plugin.

@Paula_Sartini,

Please ZIP and attach your input Word documents (.doc/.rtf files) and code snippet here for testing? We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Hello Awais

It is an HTML template. It only does it on particular workstations. The one workstation we found, Windows said memory usage was 67%.

Regards,
Simon

@Paula_Sartini,

Please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words (17.10) on the machine(s) where you are getting this exception and see how it goes on your end? Hope, this helps.

We would suggest you please install latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET NuGet Package. Please also see the following documentation:

Installing Aspose.Words for .NET through NuGet

In case the problem still remains, please ZIP and attach your input document and code snippet here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information. Please also share the environment details (Windows .NET framework versions etc)

I was running v17.9. But I will upgrade to v17.10. Thanks

I am looking on your web site but can’t see version 17.10. I know I can update via Nuget but worried I miss something.

@Paula_Sartini,

Installing Aspose.Words for .NET through NuGet is safe and recommended. You can download Aspose.Words for .NET 17.11 from our website for the time being. But, please note that we will discontinue this Downloads Section soon. Instead, in future we will host Aspose APIs on NuGet only.