Out of memory opening big files

Hello,
I’m facing the ‘Out of memory’ error when opening big files (e.g. a PPTX of 200Mb) on a 32bit Java process, because part of the 2Gb of heap space required by Aspose.Slides to open and convert it to PDF correctly is already used by the calling procedure, and I do not have the possibility to run that process on 64 bit.
This issue happened also with very big Docx files, using Aspose.Words, and this is a problem for me actually.
So my question is: have you in plan to implement a solution on your libraries that helps in these situations ?
For example an option on LoadOptions class where to specify memory handling preferences (e.g. use temporary files on disk for object model instead of memory) ?
Many thanks in advance for your attention.

@renato.mauro

Thank you for contacting support.

You are working with huge files so you need to increase the heap size to avoid the exception. Also, running the process on 32 bit configuration does not expose all available memory, contrary to 64 bit settings so the heap increase is imperative for such files.

In case the issue persists then share narrowed down code snippet and source files via Google Drive, Dropbox etc. so that we may try to reproduce and investigate it in our environment.