Out of position and line break position when rendering

Hello Team,

I have converted 0_19.docx to 0_19.pdf with ASPOSE.words. Please find errorpoint with attached files.

1) position (Page 7)

2) line break position (Page 23)

This is my code.

-------------

public static MemoryStream ConvertDocumentToPdfStream(string docName, MemoryStream docStream)

{

MemoryStream pdfStream = new MemoryStream();

try

{

// Instantiate the License class

Aspose.Words.License license = new Aspose.Words.License();

license.SetLicense(“Aspose.Total.lic”);

// Convert .doc and .docx file to PDF.

Document doc = new Document(docStream);

doc.Save(pdfStream, Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf);

return pdfStream;

}

finally

{

}

}

-------------

Thank you,

PFU DSOL2

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and managed to reproduce the following issues at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged these problems in our issue tracking system as follow:

WORDSNET-15365 : Text position is changed after conversion from DOCX to PDF
WORDSNET-15366 : Shape's text is moved to next line in output PDF

You will be notified via this forum thread once these issues are resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-15365) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.6 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.6 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hello, I would like to confirm cuurent status of WORDSNET-15366. Thank you.

@PFU.DSOL2,

Unfortunately, your issue (WORDSNET-15366) is not resolved yet and there are no estimates available at the moment. Our product team has completed the initial analysis of this issue. However, because of complexity, the implementation of the fix of this issue has been postponed till a later date (no ETA is available). We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue will be resolved in future. We apologize for your inconvenience.