OutofMemory Exception when trying to create large PDF file

We are evaluating Aspose to merge word documents into PDF files. I have a word document that is 151 KB. When trying to merge 750 records it produces a PDF around 7 meg with no problems. If I try to merge 800 records, I get the OutofMemory Exception when executing pdf.BindXML(xmlStream, nothing). What puzzles me is I get the same results with 2 gig of ram or 3 gig of ram on the same machine. It doesn’t seem to recognize the extra memory when I upgrade from 2 gig to 3 gig of ram. Is ther some other setting I need to change? I have tried different virtual memory settings with the same results.
Thank you for looking in to this.

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. Actually this is not good idea touse huge documents. I think you have the same problem as described here:
Only one solution I can suggest you is using few small documents instead one big document.
Best regards.

Thank you for your quick response. I have actually done what you suggested by using the PDF kit and concatenating smaller files and it works fine. I was just trying to determine why it doesn’t make any difference whether I use 2 gig or 3 gig of ram.
Thanks for your time,
Mike Collins