We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

OutOfMemoryException opening presentation with chart with a lot of data

When loading the attached slide in Aspose.Slides, the memory consumption of the application spikes dramatically, and then I get an OutOfMemoryException. This slide has a chart with over 62000 data points. It is 2914KB on disk before loading into Aspose. Memory consumption spiked to about 1.5GB by simply trying to open it in Aspose.Slides. This can take down servers, and there is currently no way to determine if the file has this issue before it occurs. Please provide a fix ASAP! Thanks!

Hi Jason,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that I am unable to download the file shared by you. Please share the file with us, once again, so that we may proceed further to help you out.

Best Regards,

Attached as a zip file this time.

Hi Jason,

Thank you for sharing the data with us.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that the same issue was reported in Priority Support Forum and it appears to be reported by your colleague. A ticket is already logged, for this issue, so please let us know if that is in your knowledge or you want us to log a separate ticket with Normal priority. Please share your feedback so that we may proceed further to help you out.

Best Regards,

That is correct. It was later logged as a priority item due to the severity. We do not need a normal priority ticket as well. Thanks.