Output Document as HTML "converts" a paragraph to an anchor!

We will need to escalate this so I can talk directly with a developer or somebody who can correctly diagnose the issue. Aspose is adding a bookmark start WITHOUT a corresponding end and it is flat out WRONG. I’ve detail EXACTLY the problem with examples and a Word document containing screen shots showing the problem.

How do we start this process???

@bsant

Please create the expected output HTML for both Word documents and share them here. We will then log your concern in our issue tracking system for further investigation. Thanks for your cooperation.

I’m not I have an answer to what the HTML should be. I know if you do a Save As from Word and look at that HTML, you can see that the section that Aspose does NOT output IS in their output (even though it’s not displayed…). This allows the bookmark around that section to be correctly added to the HTML. In the Aspose output, HTML does not contain that section at all, but tries to keep the bookmark that’'s around it, but fails because there is no end.

So, My request is to look at what Word does and imitate that so that the bookmarks can be correctly added, maintained and located.

@bsant

We have logged the shared detail in our issue tracking system. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is an update available on this issue.

Thanks, is there any way to get a status on when this is likely to get fixed? This is a very important issue for some of our largest customers and has been a problem for an extended length of time.

@bsant

We have logged your requirement in our issue tracking system. We will investigate this issue further and let you know about its implementation.

We try our best to deal with every customer request in a timely fashion, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a delivery date to every customer issue. We work on issues on a first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

Currently, your issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Once we complete the analysis of your issue, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

Could I get the issue tracking number please?

Thanks,
Andy

@bsant

The issue your reported in this thread has issue ID WORDSNET-17612.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-17612) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 19.12 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 19.12 update.