Output document empty when using MailMergeCleanupOptions.REMOVE_UNUSED_REGIONS

For some docx documents (not all), we receive an empty output (both PDF and DOCX) when using the cleanup option MailMergeCleanupOptions.REMOVE_UNUSED_REGIONS.

The test was done with the most current Aspose.Words Version 14.2.0.

A small sample to reproduce the problem is attached (Java code and docx file).

Thanks for your support.

Hi Sten,

Thanks for your inquiry. I tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-9852. Our development team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Is it possible for me to open that issue “WORDSNET-9852” to see its state?
And do you have an estimated time when a fixed release will be available?

Hi Sten,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, there is no direct way you can track issues by yourself. But, you are welcome to ask your issue status via forum threads. We will verify the status from our internal issue tracking system and reply you back.

Secondly, your issue (WORDSNET-9852) is still unresolved. The responsible developer has completed the analysis of this issue and root cause has been identified. We have asked the ETA of this issue from our development team. As soon as any information is shared by them, we will be more than happy to share that with you. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Sten,

It is to update you that our development team has planned to include the fix to your issue in 14.4.0 - Apr 2014 release of Aspose.Words. If everything goes by plan, we are very hopeful to include the fix to your issue in Aspose.Words’ April 2014 release. We will inform you via this thread as soon as a release containing the fix to your issue is published.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9852) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.