I can distinguish several issues with the document:
1. PDF doesn't allocate enough vertical space for figures.
Autoshapes on pages 2 and 3 are overlapped by the next paragraphs.
The problem is that the group shapes are positioned inline. Currently it is not supported by Aspose.Pdf. Therefore we have to output shapes floating and text overlaps shapes. We can fix this only when Aspose.Pdf supports that type of placement.
Workaround: Position the shape Above or Below text floating and type a few empty paragraph breaks. That’s the best can be done for now.
2. All ellipses became circles on page 2.
Aspose.Pdf doesn’t support ellipses. So Aspose.Words export them as circles. Will be fixed when it is supported.
3. Arrows are rendered as lines without proper endings (page 2).
Same as (2). Aspose.Pdf doesn’t support arrows.
4. Arrows’ coordinates don't correspond to the shapes they are intended to connect. Occurs on page 2 and 3.
This is Aspose.Words issue. We will fix it. Maybe drawing them in different order could help but I don’t know any steady workaround.
5. On page 3 not all boxes are drawn. “Spiderman” and “Superman” are absent.
This happens because “Spiderman” and “Superman” are overlapped by another figure with screenshot which follows the chart with boxes. I added several paragraph breaks and they appeared. This is the consequence of positioning problem (1).
6. Text inside autoshapes is shifted. It is best seen on the right-top shape on page 2.
This is Aspose.Words issue.
New issues created:
For (1) and (5) issue #3229
For (2) issue #3230
For (3) issue #3231
For (4) issue #3232
For (6) issue #3233