Overlap text when convert word to PDF

Hi,

I got an issue when convert from word to PDF. The word file is using Thailand font. the font is AngsanaUPC.
I tried in latest aspose word and pdf version (19.7.0). The issue detail is in the below image

word.png (11.7 KB)
pdf.png (91.7 KB)

What should I do in this case?
Thanks

@trunghieu9992,

Please ZIP and upload your input Word document, Aspose.Words generated PDF file showing the undesired behavior and the font files used in the word document here for testing. We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

P.S. You can also upload the ZIP file to Dropbox and share the Download link here for testing.

Hi @awais.hafeez,

This is my file.
Aspose Issue.zip (293.2 KB)

@trunghieu9992,

We tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-18876. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

1 Like

@trunghieu9992,

Please get/install the Aspose.Words.Shaping.HarfBuzz package from the following link:

Rendering your document with HarfBuzz fixes the issue with overlapped Thai letters. Please use the OpenType Features.

We will keep you posted on further updates and let you know when this issue will be resolved.