Overlapping bars in a BarChart

Is it possible to programmatically change how much series in a BarChart overlap?

Hi,

To understand your requirement and assist you properly, I would request you to please share a sample of your desired chart with us (by manually creating in PowerPoint). We will check it and get back to you.

Thanks & Regards,

Here is an example clustered bar chart made where the series are 100% overlapped. (Note that this is not a stacked bar chart.)

I created the initial un-overlapped version of this with Aspose, then set the series overlap to 100% by hand.

Hi,

I am afraid, your requested feature is not supported at the moment with Aspose.Slides for .NET. A feature enhancement request has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: SLIDESNET-35261 . You will be notified via this forum thread regarding any updates against your reported issue.

Thanks & Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-35261) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz