Overlapping pages while saving a doc file as pdf

Hello,

We are facing issues while saving a .doc(Microsoft word 1997 - 2003) file as a pdf using aspose. The real issue being compatibility options not getting setting as is in the document while conversion. Please advise a solution for this.

Thanks,
Vignesh

Hi Vignesh,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Moreover, please read following documentation links for your kind reference.

Hi,

Attached the document. Issue after converting happens in 13,14 and 15 pages.

Thanks,

Vigneh

Hi Vignesh,

Thanks for your sharing the document.

I have tested the scenario by using latest version of Aspose.Words and have not found any issue at page number 13, 14 and 15. I have attached the output Pdf file with this post for your kind reference. Please use the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 13.7.0. If you are using PdfSaveOptions, please share your code along with output Pdf file showing the undesired behavior.

Moreover, the page border is not rendering correctly in output Pdf file. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-8793 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8793) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.