Text overlapping after redacting in vertical text using Aspose.PDF for .NET

When I redact the “PDF” word in the vertical text the following word overlapping with the other text. What could be the reason?

Aspose.PDF .NET 20.01 version

Input file: Text-searchable.pdf (7.9 KB)

Output file: redacted-Text-searchable.pdf (14.7 KB)

Code snippet:

Document tempDocument = new Document(sourcePath);

foreach (Page actualPage in tempDocument.Pages)
{
    TextFragmentAbsorber textFragmentAbsorber = new TextFragmentAbsorber("PDF");
    textFragmentAbsorber.TextSearchOptions.IsRegularExpressionUsed = true;
    actualPage.Accept(textFragmentAbsorber);

TextFragmentCollection textFragmentCollection = textFragmentAbsorber.TextFragments;

foreach (TextFragment textFragment in textFragmentCollection)
    {
        Rectangle rect = textFragment.Rectangle;
        RedactionAnnotation annot = new RedactionAnnotation(actualPage, new Rectangle(rect.LLX + 1.0, rect.LLY, rect.URX - 1.0, rect.URY))
        {
            FillColor = Aspose.Pdf.Color.Black,
        };

actualPage.Annotations.Add(annot);
        annot.Redact();
    }
}

Thanks,

Gabor

@erdeiga,

I have worked with source files and sample code shared by you and unable to observe text overlapping. I have also shared my generated result with you for your kind reference. Can you please share your desired result with us for further investigation.OutputText-searchable.PDF (46.8 KB)

@Adnan.Ahmad,

I checked your output file and I noticed you haven’t set a license.
Could you try with a licensed Aspose.PDF? Because if I also don’t set it the problem doesn’t occur.

@erdeiga,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have observed your issue and like to inform that I have created investigation ticket with ID PDFNET-47633 in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve this issue as soon possible.

Hi @Adnan.Ahmad,
Do you have any ETA for this issue?

@erdeiga,

I like to inform this issue has been added recently in our issue tracking system and as per our company policy, the first priority for investigation is given to the Paid Support i.e. Enterprise and Priority Support on first come first serve basis. After that the issues from normal support forum are scheduled for investigation on first come first serve basis. I request for your patience and we will share good news with you soon.

Hi!
Is there any progress on this issue?

@lorbanops

We regret to inform you that the earlier logged ticket is not yet resolved. We will surely let you know as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its fix. Please spare us some time.

We apologize for your inconvenience.