Overlapping Words in Word to PDF Conversion

Hello

We have a crucial legal document which has a formatting error when converted from Word To PDF format.

The words "der Emittentin", which are sepearated with a space in the original doc, end up overlapping in the converted file.

You can see this bug on page 27, section 11, paragraph 2, line 2.

As this document is used as a legally binding contract, it is essential the conversion to PDF does not contain such errors.

Please advise as a matter of priority.

Thanks.

Tim Lambe

Hi Tim,

I have seen the document and I could see this word overlapping issue at only one place on page 22, not on page 27 as you mentioned.

Are you using Aspose.Pdf for .Net or Java and which version? That'll help us investigate the issue.

Regards,

Hi

We're using Aspose.PDF for .Net. Version 3.9.0.0

Thanks.

Hi Tim Lambe,

I've tested the issue with Aspose.Words 6.0.1 and Aspose.Pdf 3.9.0.0 and I am able to notice the same problem. After investigation I've noticed that the issue is occurring at Aspose.Words end, where the spacing information between "der E mittentin" is not being exported into the intermediate XML file. We are working in coordination with Aspose.Words team to investigate the reasons of this issue and to get it resolved, and will keep you updated with the status of correction.

For the time being I've modified the XML file and have generated the Pdf file which does not contain the issue that you have reported. Please take a look and let us know in case of any further issue.

We apologize for your inconvenience.