P6 Summary Duration is incorrect

It appears that Primavera P6 Summary tasks are not providing the correct Duration values. The values seem to be the cumulative Duration, rather than the net Duration.

I have an example P6 project with two WBS summaries.

Each has three Tasks, of 40 hours each. The first summary has the tasks setup to run concurrently. The second summary has the tasks setup to run sequentially. The first summary provides a Duration of 120 hours, the second provides a Duration of 120 hours. I’ve attached screen shots.

Using this sample code to navigate through the tasks, you can see that the Durations don’t match P6.

foreach (Aspose.Tasks.Task x in m_Tasks)
    {
        if (x.Get(Tsk.Uid) > 494)
        {
            Console.WriteLine(x.Get(Tsk.Name) + " " + x.Get(Tsk.Duration) + " " + x.Get(Tsk.DurationFormat));
    }

If I perform a schedule Recalculate() prior to accessing this duration information, it does appear to be correct. Should this be necessary? The P6 schedule was freshly recalculated prior to export.

P6Image.jpg (112.3 KB)
Output.jpg (29.1 KB)
NEHYDI-5_NewSummary.zip (36.5 KB)

@leglandpalisade,

We will fix calculation of summary tasks’ fields (including incorrect calculation of Duration) in v. 22.4. A ticket with ID TASKSNET-10503 has been created to resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.