page.Accept2.pdf (7.0 MB)
var doc = new pdf.Document(file);
foreach (pdf.Page page in doc.Pages)
{
TextAbsorber textAbsorber = new TextAbsorber();
page.Accept(textAbsorber);
}

@xhuigy
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-54671

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi,

What is the status of this issue? I am experiencing this issue as well. I used to reference 23.6.0 and even updating to the latest 24.4.0 I do still get the error.

Thanks,

Is there an update on this issue?

We are experiencing this issue, we had 23.6.0 and updated to 24.4.0 and we still get the NullReferenceException , here is a snippet of the issue

TextAbsorber textAbsorber = new TextAbsorber();
pdfDocument.Pages.Accept(textAbsorber);

The following is the stack trace

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at #=zqw9ISzvB3tQKO7TL$dspb318g8$9UGOTeALZC$NB2R2FLprE8wwMOSs=.#=zVFAePH4=(Operator #=zfCQtINs=)
at #=zqw9ISzvB3tQKO7TL$dspb318g8$9UGOTeALZC$NB2R2FLprE8wwMOSs=.#=zFhW_v7A=(Page #=z2gjj94w=)
at #=z2bf_Y9PL$CLSpDtNy_vJP6XY2hfHuzZHkX6klgBv0C0C0hdYwDUYCgVCypn_.#=zClYf6jIXe4jR(BaseOperatorCollection #=zb9_QUl8=, Resources #=zy6pxI7I=, Page #=z2gjj94w=, Rectangle #=zeUw50yLmO7N1)
at #=z2bf_Y9PL$CLSpDtNy_vJP6XY2hfHuzZHkX6klgBv0C0C0hdYwDUYCgVCypn_.#=zClYf6jIXe4jR(BaseOperatorCollection #=zb9_QUl8=, Resources #=zy6pxI7I=, Rectangle #=zeUw50yLmO7N1)
at #=z2bf_Y9PL$CLSpDtNy_vJP6XY2hfHuzZHkX6klgBv0C0C0hdYwDUYCgVCypn_.#=zNnzg6V4=()
at #=z2bf_Y9PL$CLSpDtNy_vJP6XY2hfHuzZHkX6klgBv0C0C0hdYwDUYCgVCypn_…ctor(Page #=z2gjj94w=, TextSearchOptions #=zHKzPPGHY0sR6, Boolean #=zgNGVpxPgz4zS)
at #=z2bf_Y9PL$CLSpDtNy_vJP6XY2hfHuzZHkX6klgBv0C0C0hdYwDUYCgVCypn_…ctor(Page #=z2gjj94w=, TextSearchOptions #=zHKzPPGHY0sR6)
at Aspose.Pdf.Text.TextAbsorber.Visit(Page page)
at Aspose.Pdf.Page.Accept(TextAbsorber visitor)
at Aspose.Pdf.PageCollection.Accept(TextAbsorber visitor)

@trentcioran @OAAdmin
Unfortunately, no changes yet.
I additionally wrote to the development team asking them to take up this task, even though it is low-priority.