Page border disappears after converted to pdf if word doc has image inside the header

Page border disappears when converting a word doc to pdf if the document has image inside the header.

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Please make sure you are using the latest version of Aspose.Words 5.3.0.0 and Aspose.Pdf 3.8.0.0 and in case the issue persists, share the resource word file so that we can test the issue at our end.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi, attached is a sample word document. Converting this doc to pdf will lose the page borders. Could you look into this? Thanks.

Hi,

I have tested the issue and I’m able to reproduce the same problem. I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-6356. We will investigate this issue in detail and will keep you updated on the status of a correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Hi,

We really need this to be fixed asap. Do you have an estimate of how long it might take to get it fixed? Or is there a workaround?

Thanks.

Hi,

I have investigated on it and I think it is an logged issue in both of Aspose.Words and Aspose.Pdf.

WORDSNET-445: Distance from paragraph border to text not supported exporting to PDF
PDFNET-6239:
Word to PDF Conversion not Rendering Tables Correctly

In my investigation, it can be resolved the problem in our side in about one week. And I will report it to aspose words team for solution. Thanks.

Best regards.

Hi,

Thanks for your patience.

In recent versions of Aspose.Words we have introduced a new method of converting Word documents into PDF format without utilizing Aspose.Pdf. As per my observations, I am unable to notice the reported problem with Aspose.Words 9.3.0. Please download the latest release from here and try using our product. In case you encounter any problem or you have any further query, please feel free to contact. We apologize for the delay and inconvenience.

The resultant PDF that I have generated with Aspose.Words 9.3.0 is also in attachment, please take a look.

For more information on Direct-to-PDF conversion method of Aspose.Words, please visit the following link How-to: Convert a Document to PDF