Page-break docx to PDF aspose word.net

Hello,

how can i avoid to get two pages from this one page docx when i create a PDF out of it?

Thanks for ideas

Michael

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-9013 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello Tahirv,

do you have any news for it?

Where can i see what's going on at WORDSNET-9013

how can i access the issue-tracker?

My customer gets nerveous.

Bye

Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your issue is not resolved yet. I have verified the status of this issue from our issue tracking system and regret to share with you that this issue has been postponed till a later date. We will be sure to inform you via this thread of any developments and let you know once it is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Unfortunately, there is no direct way you can track issues by yourself. But, you are welcome to ask your issue status via this thread. We will verify the status from our internal issue tracking system and reply you back.

Best regards,

Hello,

after months it would be interesting to hear about any Progress in this issue. Is there?

Bye
Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your inquiry. The problem occurs because Aspose.Words currently doesn’t support “Use printer metrics to layout document” compatibility option. Keeping in view the complexity and the amount of work involved in implementing this fix, I am afraid, we can not promise you an immediate resolution. However, the fix for your issue may definitely come onto the product roadmap in the future. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9013) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.