Page breaking problem

I have generated a .pdf and information that is in the XML file is not being displayed in the .pdf. I think it is caused by the way the data is being broken across page breaks. I have the .pdf file as well as the source .xml file that shows the problem. Please send me an email address were I can send the files.

Thanks.

just send your files to pdf@aspose.com

Dear charmer,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

I need one or two days to fix this bug.

Dear charmer,

I have fixed this bug, please download hot fix here.

I overwrote the .dll and got this message in my event log…

General Information

Additional Info:
ExceptionManager.MachineName: MDIT-SHRPNTDEV1
ExceptionManager.TimeStamp: 7/21/2004 3:00:25 PM
ExceptionManager.FullName: Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.ExceptionManagement, Version=1.0.1628.17302, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
ExceptionManager.AppDomainName: /LM/W3SVC/1/Root/PRIDE.WebClient-1-127349242610879006
ExceptionManager.ThreadIdentity: MDIT\gregb
ExceptionManager.WindowsIdentity: MDIT\gregb

1) Exception Information

Exception Type: System.Web.HttpException
ErrorCode: -2147467259
Message: Error executing child request for ReportGenerator.aspx.
TargetSite: Void ExecuteInternal(System.String, System.IO.TextWriter, Boolean)
HelpLink: NULL
Source: System.Web

StackTrace Information

at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.ExecuteInternal(String path, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm)
at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.Transfer(String path, Boolean preserveForm)
at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.Transfer(String path)
at PRIDE.WebClient.WineProposalOptions.ContinueButtonImageButton_Click(Object sender, ImageClickEventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.OnClick(ImageClickEventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument)
at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument)
at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
at System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute()
at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

2) Exception Information

Exception Type: System.Web.HttpUnhandledException
ErrorCode: -2147467259
Message: Exception of type System.Web.HttpUnhandledException was thrown.
TargetSite: Boolean HandleError(System.Exception)
Source: System.Web

StackTrace Information

at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.ExecuteInternal(String path, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm)

3) Exception Information

Exception Type: System.IO.FileLoadException
Message: The located assembly’s manifest definition with name ‘Aspose.Pdf’ does not match the assembly reference.
FileName: Aspose.Pdf
FusionLog: === Pre-bind state information ===
LOG: DisplayName = Aspose.Pdf, Version=1.5.27.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56
(Fully-specified)
LOG: Appbase = file:///D:/ePRIDE/wwwEPRIDE
LOG: Initial PrivatePath = bin
Calling assembly : BusinessLayer, Version=1.0.1628.17302, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.
===

LOG: Publisher policy file is not found.
LOG: No redirect found in host configuration file (C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet.config).
LOG: Using machine configuration file from C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\config\machine.config.
LOG: Post-policy reference: Aspose.Pdf, Version=1.5.27.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINNT/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files/pride.webclient/f301705b/4dde8986/Aspose.Pdf.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINNT/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files/pride.webclient/f301705b/4dde8986/Aspose.Pdf/Aspose.Pdf.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///D:/ePRIDE/wwwEPRIDE/bin/Aspose.Pdf.DLL.
WRN: Comparing the assembly name resulted in the mismatch: Minor Version

TargetSite: Void Load()
Source: BusinessLayer

StackTrace Information
at Sunbelt.Pride.BusinessLayer.Reports.PDFReportXSL.Load()
at Sunbelt.Pride.BusinessLayer.Reports.PDFReport.GenerateReport(ReportParametersList ReportParameters, ProductsDataSet ProductsDS, Stream& outputStream) in C:\PRIDE\BusinessLayer\Reports\PDFReport.vb:line 90
at Sunbelt.Pride.BusinessLayer.ReportManager.GenerateReport(String reportName, ReportParametersList params, ProductsDataSet prDS, Stream& outputStream, String licenseFile, Page requestedPage) in C:\PRIDE\BusinessLayer\ReportManager.vb:line 107
at PRIDE.WebClient.WebReportManager.GeneratePDFReport(String ReportName, ReportParametersList& params, ProductsDataSet& prDS, HttpResponse Response)
at PRIDE.WebClient.ReportGenerator.GenerateProposalReport(WineProposalOptions theWineProposalOptions)
at PRIDE.WebClient.ReportGenerator.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()

Dear charmer,

Have you rebuilt the solution?

I rebuilt the solution and got it to work on our development server using the Development.Aspose.Pdf.lic and the new Aspose.dll I downloaded.

When I run the application on our server that has the Production.Aspose.Pdf.lic I get the error in our event log:

3) Exception Information
Exception Type: System.Exception
Message: Sorry, there is a problem with Aspose Web Domain Name Deployment license. Domain name does not match the license.
TargetSite: Void b()
Source: Aspose.Pdf

In my production config file I have

set.

Is there a config change I need to do for the new .dll to use the production .lic?

This error indicates the domain name used to generate the deployment license is different from the actual one. Please double check it then post post your order id if you need further help.

How do I check what domain name was used to generate the the deployment license?

My Order ID = 040105141957

thanks.

Dear Greg,

If your aspx calls Aspose.Pdf.dll like http://www.abc.com/xyz/test.aspx, just enter [www.abc.com].

I have enabled you to re-create the deployment license.

How do I re-create the deployment license?
Sorry I have been thrown into this project and have no knowlege of this .dll licensing.

Please check your email