Page Breaks after group are ignored

I have a report that has a list with a group that has the Page Break at the End option set. In the report viewer and the Microsoft native PDF rendering I get a new page after each item in the group as I would expect but the Aspose rendering engine seems to ignore the page break.

Attached is an RDL from a very simple report written against the Northwind database that demonstrates the issue

Thanks,

Kevin

Hello Kevin,

Can you please provide the database "Northwind 2007.accdb" because when I've tried binding the report with my SQL Server instance hosting Northwind database I'm unable to test the scenario. I'm getting "The Group expression for the list ‘list1’ refers to the field ‘Company’. Report item expressions can only refer to fields within the current data set scope or, if inside an aggregate, the specified data set scope".

As an alternative, I downloaded and installed the SQL2005 Adventureworks database and created another example against it that demonstrates the issue. The RDL is attached.

Thanks,

Kevin

Hello Kevin,

Thanks for sharing the resource file.

I have tested the issue and I’m able to reproduce the same problem. I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFREP-10872. We will investigate this issue in detail and will keep you updated on the status of a correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Hello Kevin,

Thanks for your patience.

I'm pleased to inform you that, the issue reported earlier as PDFREP-10872, have been resolved. You can download the hotfix from here. Please try using it and in case you still face any problem or you've any further query, please feel free to contact.

I've also attached the sample output file that I've generated using the sample .RDL file that you shared earlier.