We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Page breaks

Hi ,

Sorry Ive got another problem which is proably me doing something silly!

When Im converting converting long word documents (which word has automatically marked the page breaks) the formatting of the finished PDF file is screwed up.

EG some text/pictures/tables that are on page 2 of the word doc end up at the bottom of page 1 of the PDF

I can fix it by inserting manual page breaks in the word document and reconverting it.

This looks like a page size/margin size issue. Is there anyway of setting this when I open the word document and prior to me saving it as a PDF ?

I can't send an example of the files i am converting as they are company sensitive.

Thanks

Kev

Hi

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for your request. The problem might occur because there are floating shapes and tables in your document. Aspose.Words does not fully support positioning of floating objects upon rendering. But I cannot be sure without looking at your document. Actually, I do not need whole document, you can remove sensitive content from your document or replace it with dummy content and attach it here. I will check the issue and provide you more information.

Best regards.