Page contents shift from page 1 to page 2

See attached report.

When setting the height of the header to 0.75, when flipping through the pages there is a difference between page 1 and the rest of the pages… i.e page 2 onwards will look correct.

Looking @ the document explorer is it due to the paragraph that occurs after each table ?

Workaround ?

It is easiest to view the issue when converted to PDF and jump immediately from page 1 to 2. attached is the report and a docx generated. To get to PDF save as pdf in word (it occurs when using ASPOSE PDF converter as well)

Hi Neil,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario by using latest version of Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 4.0.0 and have found that there is a little space between tables (table in header of page, table in the page). This space is not present in first page. Please see the attached image for detail. I have also attached the output Docx file with this post for your kind reference. Please confirm that you are facing the same issue. I will log this issue in our issue tracking system.

Hi,

It looks like it could be the problem - however is difficult to tell if it is the same issue.

Once fixed the developer can send me the dll to test with prior to being released and I can verify if I am still experiencing the issue.

Please could you let me know once analysis happens if this would be part of the Q3 release.

Hi Neil,

Thanks for your feedback. I have logged this issue as WORDSRPT-140 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

Unfortunately, we do not provide the intermediate builds of the Aspose.Words. We will update you once this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

For a previous issue the developer worked with me to verify an issue had been fixed (this included an intermediate releases (dll)).

This is an important fix for us and would not want to find out once the “fix” is released to find out that it is something different.

Hi Neil,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, we do not normally provide the intermediate builds/patches of the Aspose.Words. If developer shared the intermediate build with you for your previous issue, the developer might not sure about the fix and wanted to verify the issue first with you.

Currently, you issue is pending for analysis, once the fix of this issue is available we will update you via this forum thread.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSRPT-140) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Reporting Services update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSRPT-140 ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Reporting Services update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.