Page margins- header & footer position

Hello, from your documentation I know that it is possible to explicitly set the page orientation:

<Extension Name="AWDOC" Type="Aspose.Words.ReportingServices.DocRenderer,Aspose.Words.ReportingServices">
<Configuration>
    <PageOrientation>Landscape</PageOrientation>
</Configuration>
</Extension>

Is it also possible to set the page margins respectively the position of the headers and footers and how would I achieve that? I am exporting an SQL Server 2005 report to doc via Aspose.Words. The result is very convincing, except that the footer doesn’t entirely fit within the printable page margins - the lower part of the footer is cut off when printing the word file. I could of course change the position of the footer in the report itself, but then the footer would not be properly positioned when exporting to Pdf. Both scenarios - export to pdf and word are frequently required, and in both cases the results need to meet the requirements of our corporate design standards.
Thanks for your help.
Martin

Hi
Sorry for delay. Dmitry who is our AWRS engineer will answer this question soon.
Best regards.

Hi,
Sorry for delay. Currently there is no way to specify page margins explicitly in configuration options. However, now that you require this possibility, I will add it to the product shortly. Please expect it in the next version supposed to be available next week.
Thanks.

Thanks,
That’s great news. Sorry for the delay.
Martin