Page Number for PDFFileStamp does not work

I am adding a stamp with a date text to a specific page in a pdf using the following code:

Dim pfsStamp As New Aspose.Pdf.Kit.PdfFileStamp(sDocumentPath, sTempPath)
Dim sStamp As New Aspose.Pdf.Kit.Stamp
sStamp.SetOrigin(nDateX, nDateY)
sStamp.PageNumber = nPage
sStamp.BindLogo(New Aspose.Pdf.Kit.FormattedText(sDate, System.Drawing.Color.Black, Aspose.Pdf.Kit.FontStyle.HelveticaBold, Aspose.Pdf.Kit.EncodingType.Winansi, True, _FontSize))
pfsStamp.AddStamp(sStamp)
pfsStamp.Close()

This used to work, but now puts the text on every page instead of just on the page that was supplied. Try a two page document and add the stamp to page 2. This will cause the stamp to show on both page 1 and 2. I have had this happen with both 4.9.0 and 5.2.0. The only change I made recently was moving my project from .Net framework 2.0 to 3.5.

Hi,

I have reproduced this issue at my end and logged it as PDFKITNET-25435 in our issue tracking system. Our team will look into this issue and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once it is resolved.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Can I get an update of when this might be fixed?

Thanks,

Hi,

I’m sorry to inform you that this issue is not yet resolved. However, I have asked our team to share the ETA of this issue and you’ll be updated via this forum thread as soon as the response is received.

Regards,

Hi,

Our team has looked into this issue in detail and I would like to share with you that the fix for this issue will be available at the end of June or early July 2011. You’ll be notified via this forum thread as soon as the issue is resolved.

Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 25435) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.