Page numbers in TOC section of Roman types than Content section

Hi,

I have a requirement to add page numbers to TOC section of the PDF document and different style of page numbers for content section. TOC section should have Roman number while Content section should have regular number. I can create page numbers in each section (TOC & Content) but I was unable to convert the TOC section page numbers to Roman format.

If I set Roman format on PDF object. All the pages shows up with Roman style which is not the desired output. How do I achieve different style of page numbers under TOC? What is the way to do it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Yogi

Hello Yogi,

Thanks for using our products.

Can you please share the code snippet so that we can test the scenario at our end. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks for the reply. I have attached the code snippet which I am using to create the TOC section in the PDF after binding. You will see I am trying to add the page numbers at the right bottom section in Page footer of TOC section. Although I have set the textinfo property IsRoman to true, I am still unable to produce the required results.

Hello Yogi,

Sorry for replying you late.

I have tested the scenario and have tried generating the TOC but I am afraid I am unable to completely test the scenario because, the list items are not being populated. Can you please share the complete code snippet and the source word document, so that we can test the scenario once again.

We apologize for your inconvenience.