Page order does not match Visio file when converting to PDF

I have a 2 page Visio diagram that I’m saving to PDF using the Diagram.Save option. Within Visio, I can reorder the pages by moving the page tabs. What I have determined is that regardless of the order of the tabs, the order is always fixed when outputting to PDF. I also noticed that the page IDs are always the same when looping through the Pages collection regardless of the page order within the Visio file. I have also tried changing the page names to see if they are alphabetized, but this also does not appear to be the case. Therefore, I have no idea what determines the order of elements in the Pages collection, which I assume is also what is determining the order in which they appear when saved to PDF.

How can I change this order to match what I have set in Visio? Or at least control it in some other way?

I have attached the sample Visio file and PDF output from Aspose.Diagram showing how the order on output to PDF was impacted.

Thanks!
Michael

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting support. We have tested your sample Visio diagram against the latest build of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 5.3.0 and managed to replicate the problem said. We have logged this issue under ticket id DIAGRAMNET-50495 in our issue tracking system. Please note, page ids or names don’t have an impact on the sequence of the pages. However, it should mimic the behavior of Microsoft Office Visio. Your post has also been linked to this issue id. We’ll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the issue id DIAGRAMNET-50495 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 5.0.0. We'll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-50495) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 5.5.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.