Page Order in Converting Excel to Pdf

Hi,

Could you post your created excel template file here, we will check the conversion (Xls2Pdf) and figure out the issue (if we find the issue) .

Thank you.

Sure, I posted excel and pdf files.

Regards,
Sergey Roznikov.

Hi Sergey,

Thanks for providing us the template files

We will figure out your issue soon.

Thank you.

Hi Sergey,

After looking into your issue, I 'm afraid we do not support to split an image to multiple pages in Xls2Pdf conversion. We will look into it if we can support it for your requirement.

Thanks for your time and understanding.

Hi Amjad,

Well, this is not good news. I hope that you will be able to implement this feature if this is in your plans. What about page breaks after Xls2Pdf conversion in normal Excel file without images? Were you able to find something about it?

Regards,
Sergey Roznikov.

Hi Sergey,

We will get back to you soon.

Thanks for your patience.

Hi Sergey,

this is not good news. I hope that you will be able to implement this feature if this is in your plans.

Yes, we do have a plan to implement this feature (split an image to multiple pages in Xls2Pdf), we will try to support it in the next month for your need.

What about page breaks after Xls2Pdf conversion in normal Excel file without images? Were you able to find something about it?

Well, we are not sure about the issue, could you elaborate it more. And you may utilize PageSetup's Zoom , FitToPagesTall and FitToPagesWide features for your need, please check: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/file-format-components/aspose.cells-for-.net-and-java/setting-page-options.html Also please check how you can set the page breaks with Aspose.Cells API: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/file-format-components/aspose.cells-for-.net-and-java/page-break-preview.html

Thank you.

Hi, Amjad.

Yes, I tried PageSetup’s Zoom , FitToPagesTall and FitToPagesWide and it works perfectly. But some times we need to have wide report which will be placed on several pages in any case.

I placed all necessary examples in this thread so it is easy to reproduce it. I think that problem is in AsposePdf format which generated XML file for PDF conversion.
Please feel free to ask me if issue is not clear, I will produce more examples or will write sample code.

Regards,
Sergey Roznikov.

Hi Sergey,

If he want to place the wide report to several pages, he can insert HPagebreak and VPagebreak to decide how to break the worksheet(s), e.g..,

Aspose.Cells.PageSetup pageSetup = worksheet.PageSetup;
worksheet.VPageBreaks.Add("J1");
worksheet.VPageBreaks.Add("P1");

worksheet.HPageBreaks.Add(45,0,100);

If you still could not figure it out, could you attach your template file(s) with details, we will check it soon.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 6335) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Laurence.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan