Page.PageInfo.DefaultTextState not getting applied after the first page in the generated PDF

Hi,

We have the following code which sets the margins and default text state for the Page object, and then repeatedly puts text into the page. In the PDF generated by this code, we see that the font, font size and line spacing only get applied to the first page. Please see the uploaded PDF
DC.pdf (88.4 KB) . On page 2, the font, font size and line spacing change.

// Create a new, blank PDF
       Document pdf1 = new Document();

var page = pdf1.Pages.Add();
       page.PageInfo.Margin.Left = 55; 
       page.PageInfo.Margin.Right = 55;
       page.PageInfo.DefaultTextState.Font = FontRepository.FindFont("Arial");
       page.PageInfo.DefaultTextState.FontSize = 16;
       page.PageInfo.DefaultTextState.LineSpacing = 15;

TextFragment someText;
       for (int i = 0; i < 20; i++)
       {

string tempStr = "jfdska fdsa fdsa fdsa fdsa fdsa fdsa fdsa fdsa fsda fdsa fdsa fdsa fdsa fdsa fdsa fdsa fdsa fdsa ffdsa ";
           tempStr += "fdafd safdsa fdsak fjdksa; fjdksa; fjdksa;fjds kafjdsak fjdsak fdjksa fjdkas fjdaksf jdska;fdsa; fda ";
           tempStr += "fdafd safdsa fdsak fjdksa; fjdksa; fjdksa;fjds kafjdsak fjdsak fdjksa fjdkas fjdaksf jdska;fdsa; fda ";
           someText = new TextFragment(tempStr);
           page.Paragraphs.Add(someText);
       }

pdf1.Save("c:\\temp\\DC.pdf");

Is there any way we can have the font, font size and line spacing applied to all pages?

Thanks.

Ray

@slices17

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-56288

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.