Page.SetPageSize Set All boxes?

I’m evaluating your PDF product and testing its page manipulation functions. I am curious if Page.SetPageSize() is suppose to set all page properties: Artbox, BleedBox, CropBox, MediaBox, TrimBox and Rect?
I have seen it set all of them or just the MediaBox. SO it seems inconsistent. What is it actually suppose to do?

@jack.montagna

Thank you for contacting support.

Please note that SetPageSize method sets width and height of pages which is reflected in Media box as in this pictorial representation. Other values are adjusted automatically based on page content, margins, pictures, etc. You may visit Understanding Page Properties for further information.

Moreover, you may also set page width and height with PageInfo class.

page.PageInfo.Width = 520;
page.PageInfo.Height = 840;

Furthermore, basic measuring unit in Aspose.PDF for .NET is point, where 1 inch = 72 points and 1 cm = 1/2.54 inch = 0.3937 inch = 28.3 points.

I am pretty familiar with the structure of the PDF and have reviewed both of those docs. I have had success expanding the page size of an existing PDF that is 1 page.
When I try to loop the pages of a multi-page PDF, I am having some trouble doing so.

Attached is the file in question and the code used.
programmers-thesaurus.pdf (223.8 KB)
codeSnippet.zip (944 Bytes)

@jack.montagna

We have worked with the data shared by you and have been able to reproduce the issue in our environment. A ticket with ID PDFNET-46337 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The ticket ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello, curious if there is a status update for this item? I was using a trail version and the trail has now expired.

@jack.montagna

Please note that the issue has been logged under free support model and will be investigated on first come first serve basis. Therefore, it may take some months to resolve. As soon as we have some definite updates or ETA regarding ticket resolution, we will let you know.

However, we also offer Paid Support, where issues are used to be investigated with higher priority. In case your reported issue is a blocker, you may please consider subscribing for Paid Support. For further information, please visit Paid Support FAQs.

Furthermore, if the evaluation license expired but your evaluation did not complete yet, then you may contact our sales team for another evaluation license.

Thank you for the update. The evaluation is complete for now. However, we are waiting to purchase this product until the issue is fixed. Without it, there is no reason to move forward.

@jack.montagna

Thank you for the information.

We will let you know as soon as any update will be available.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-46337) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.7.

@jack.montagna

Please also use following code snippet while using latest version of the API:

pdfPage.Rect = new Rectangle(pageRec.LLX, pageRec.LLY, pageRec.URX, pageRec.URY + 100);

instead of:

pdfPage.PageInfo.Height = info.GetPageHeight(pdfPage.Number) + 100;
 pdfPage.PageInfo.Width = info.GetPageWidth(pdfPage.Number);

Also please note that pdfDocument.Save(); should not be called after processing of every page as this line updates source document.