Page SetUp Problem

Hi,

I have an excel file.It's page set up properties is shown in test.png file.I attached original file(test.xlsx).

I am using following code ;

workbook.Open("D://HELPFOL//"+ FileName);

workbook.Save("D://TEMPFOL//" + "deneme.xlsx", Aspose.Cells.SaveFormat.Xlsx);

When I open deneme.xlsx file ,excel gives a message.I attched message(1.png)

My dll version is Aspose.Cell 7.5.1.0

Could you please check it

Hi,

Thanks for the template file and sharing the screen shots.

After an initial test as I have tested your scenario/case and found the following two issues as per your screen shots. I simply opened and re-saved the file.

1) I got the corrupted file as when I opened the output file into MS Excel, it gives me “Excel found unreadable content…” error.
2) When the file got repaired by MS Excel, the Page Setup settings are gone.

Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(“e:\test2\test.xlsx”);

workbook.Save(“e:\test2\out1.xlsx”);

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41930” for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have fixed the issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.2.1 and let us know your feedback.

Hi I tried.There is no alert message but Page Settigs problem is continue…Again Page settings are gone.

Hi,

We have tested your issue with the following code using the latest version Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.5.2.1
and did not find any issue with page settings. All settings are intact.

We have attached the output file for your reference.

If you still find an issue, please provide us your screenshot of page settings. We will check it asap.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\test.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.Save(filePath + “.out.xlsx”, SaveFormat.Xlsx);

I tried with 7.5.2.1 .net2.0 version but problem is continue.My original file is 1.xlsx,my output file is deneme.xlsx.I attached screenshots

workbook.Open(Server.MapPath(

"../../QDMSFiles/HELPFOL/") + FileName);

workbook.Save(Server.MapPath(

"../../QDMSFiles/TEMPFOL/") + "deneme.xlsx", Aspose.Cells.SaveFormat.Xlsx);

Hi,

Well, this is really strange as you are still getting this issue. I have tested your issue again with your newly attached template file and it works fine. The output file “out_denme.xlsx” has all the PageSetup setting retained. Please find the output file attached here and open it in your Excel and let us confirm that you are seeing the PageSetup settings in the first worksheet.

Please make sure that you are using our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.2.1.
If you still find the issue, please create a sample console application (runnable) with v7.5.2.1, zip the project and attach it here, we will run your sample project and check the output file to evaluate your issue further if we can trace the issue on our end.

Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(“e:\test2\1.xlsx”);

workbook.Save(“e:\test2\out_deneme.xlsx”);

Thank you.

Hi,

We have opened your output file in MS-Office 2010 and found that page settings are present. Please see the following screenshot for your reference.

Screenshot:

I tried with 7.5.2.1 .net 2.0 version.did you try with 2.0 version?

Hi,

Yes, the provided version/fix v7.5.2.1 is compiled on .NET 2.0 and targeted as any CPU (32bit/64bit) and it works fine on .NET framework versions i.e. 2.0, 3.x, 4.0, 4.5 etc. Do, you use it in VS.NET 2003? Did you try it on VS.NET 2008 or 2010?

Moreover, as my fellow colleague confirmed by a screen shot, we do not find any issue with your attached output file “deneme.xlsx” regarding PageSetup settings for the first worksheet when opening it into MS Excel 2007/2010 on our end. Could you give us your MS Excel version here, also provide your environment details (OS, regional & language settings etc.)

Thank you.

I am using VS.net 2012,my excel is 2010 ,As I undestand,when I post my output file(deneme.xlsx) to you, you see the page set up properties but I am not.Am I true?

But when you post your output file(out_deneme.xlsx),I see page properties.It is very complex

Hi,

Yes, your understanding is right. And, it looks really odd that it is not working on your end with yours generated files while we can still see the settings in your file on our end. It is truly a complex and strange issue.

Could you give us your MS Excel version here, also provide your environment details and machine info (e.g OS, regional & language settings etc.)

By the way, please download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.2.1.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41930) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi my problem is continue with 7.5.3

my excel version is 2010,my os is Windows8 and my region is Turkey ,My language is Turkish

Plase help

Hi,

It is strange, we could not find the issue.

By the way, could you add the following lines before saving your workbook if it makes any difference:
E.g

Sample code:

workbook.Settings.Region = CountryCode.Turkey;
workbook.Settings.LanguageCode = CountryCode.Turkey;

Thank you.