I am testing the PageSetup.Zoom property and I have noticed a difference in the number of pages generated between the output created by Excel (printing or Export to PDF) and that by Aspose.
Page counts for zoom levels below 200 seem OK, but zoom level 200, 300 and 400 create less pages than they should.
Zoom 200% - creates 25 pages, print preview and export PDF create 30.
Zoom 300% - creates 56 pages, print preview and export PDF create 105.
Zoom 400% - creates 144 pages, print preview and export PDF create 160.
Looking at the pages, there is an extra row in the PDF created by Aspose that is not on the exported PDF or the print preview of the worksheet, and it overwrites the bottom margin - see attached image: ZoomFactorPageMismatch.png (44.4 KB)
This is my Excel sample file: PageSetup-CommentsErrorsHeadingsNotesTitles.zip (10.0 KB)
I also noticed that the the row/column headers in the resulting PDF are not drawn properly at lower zoom 10, 50, and the higher zoom levels of 200, 300 and 400.