System.out.println(pSize.getFirstSection().getPageSetup().getPageWidth());
Output -
9 (Letter), 612, 792.

But when we change,
Multiple pages to 2 pages/ sheet
and other things same.

Output -
16 (Custom), 612, 396
Width is reduced to half for the page but word document office UI is still showing it is 11".

Since the page size is Letter, it should return 9, height = 612 and width - 792.

Please tell us how can we get the page size as 9 in this case. (Multiple pages to 2 pages/ sheet, Orientation - Landscape, Page Size - Letter (8.5" x 11")).

Thanks.

Hi Praneeth,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario using latest version of Aspose.Words for Java 14.3.0 with attached document and have not found the shared issue.

Could you please attach your input Word document here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Thanks Tahir, Tested with Aspose 13.12.0 and it is giving me Custom page, tried using the new Aspose 14.3.0 but most of the APIs methods for getting properties are needed to handle the checked exception java.lang.Exception. So, I don’t want to change for now. Please check with Aspose 13.12.0 at your side. Thanks.

Hi Praneeth,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, we don’t provide support for older released versions of Aspose.Words.

Could
you please attach your input Word document here for testing? I will
investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.