Page with many barcodes - BarCodeReader only finds one

The attached file has many qr barcodes on it created with Aspose.BarCode.BarCodeBuilder.

When I try and recognize all the barcodes on the image, only one is found. I can scan them with an android barcode scanning app, so they are valid barcodes. Below is a snippet of code that I use to read the barcodes with extra stuff removed for brevity. The barcode content is compressed and split across the barcodes so when you scan them all you should find is a series of characters. As I said, the while loop below only iterates once so we only get one barcode returned even though there are 29 on the page. Its actually the one in the bottom right corner that is found.

Bitmap bmTemp = (Bitmap)Bitmap.FromFile( sFilename );

BarCodeReader reader = new BarCodeReader(
bmTemp,
BarCodeReadType.QR );

reader.ImageBinarizationHints = Aspose.BarCodeRecognition.RecognitionHints.ImageBinarization.MedianSmoothing;
while (reader.Read()) {
BarCodeRegion bcr = reader.GetRegion();
sCompressed = reader.GetCodeText();
}

Thanks
Jason

Hi Jason,

Thank you for sharing the sample barcode image.

I have tested your provided sample against the latest build of Aspose.BarCode for .NET v5.3.0. I regretfully inform you that the latest version was unable to recognize all these barcodes from your sample (banner.tif). This problem has been logged in our bug tracking system under ticket Id BARCODENET-33426. We will soon investigate the cause of recognition failure. Also, you will be notified once the fix for your problem is available for public use. Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

Hi all,
I agree with Jason,I also use this sample and face same type of problems…
thanks for sharing us

Hi Eugenie,

Thank you for sharing the details. You can attach your sample image file here in this thread because it is possible that it is different than above sample. We will take a closer look and guide you accordingly. If feasible then I can pass this sample file to our development team. It will help our development to figure out the root cause of recognition failure.

Thank you for your cooperation.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODENET-33426) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.