Preserve Page with Picture during Converting Word DOCX Document to PDF | C# .NET

Hi

Converting a Docx document to PDF with Aspose.Words save method results in missing page.
Behaviour started from (including) version 19.4.
(I have all versions from 19.1 to 19.10(including))

Here is my code (vb.net subroutine):
'*********************************************************************************************

private sub ConvertWordDocumentToPdfUsingAsposeWords(sourcePathAndFileName As String, destinationPathAndFileName As string )
		Using srcStream As New FileStream(sourcePathAndFileName, FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read, FileShare.ReadWrite)
			Dim sourceDocument As New Aspose.Words.Document(srcStream)
			Dim resultStream As New MemoryStream()
			sourceDocument.Save(resultStream, Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf)
			Using writeStream As FileStream = New FileStream(destinationPathAndFileName, FileMode.Create, FileAccess.Write)
				resultStream.WriteTo(writeStream)
			End Using
		End Using
	End sub

'**************************************************************************************************************

The method is straightforward: Recieves path and filename for Docx to be converted and path+ filename for the resulting PDF.

(example use:

ConvertWordDocumentToPdfUsingAsposeWords("C:\temp\DocumentWithPicturePages_Page4Image_missing_after_conversion.Docx", "c:\Test\DocumentWithPicturePages.PDF")

I have attached a docx that you can use to reproduce(“DocumentWithPicturePages_Page4Image_missing_after_conversion.Docx” (zipped)

I have also attached my resulting document(“DocumentWithPicturePages.PDF” (Zipped))

Observe that document has 4 pages with pictures: page 2, page 3, page 4 and page 5
After conversion we see that page 4 is missing.DocumentWithPicturePages_Page4Image_missing_after_conversion.zip (89.1 KB)DocumentWithPicturePages.zip (120.9 KB)

@StenBille,

We tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-19388. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi
It has now been a while since this was reported and the WORDSNET-19388 status is “Postponed”. Are there no plans to correct this error?.

@StenBille,

I am afraid, there are no estimates available at the moment; but, we have logged your concerns in our issue tracking system and will be sure to inform you via this forum thread as soon as your issue will get resolved in future or any ETA may be available. We apologize for any inconvenience.