Pagebreak not working correctly when exporting to excel 2007

I am exporting a report that has three pages to Excel 2007 using the Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services 1.5.1 Trial Version. Each is seperated using the PageBreak property on a Tablix. Setting it to Start or End or StartAndEnd does not work. All three Tablix show up on one worksheet. This doesnt work on any exporting of the excel format through Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services.

I dont see any other documentation about this being an issue and it seems this was added in Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services v1.4.2

• Enhanced SSRS2008 renderer, supported Document Map, Page Break and Gauge.

Is there another way to get the page breaking to occur?

Hi,

Could you provide us the sample RDL file to show the issue, we will check it soon.

Thank you.

I’ve attached the .rdl file.

I used the AdventureWorksLT2008 database that can be found http://msftdbprodsamples.codeplex.com/releases/view/37109

I’ve confirmed it still an issue of not page breaking to a new tab when exporting using aspose.cells to excel and excel 2007 when page break is present. The built in microsoft excel export seems to work fine.

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the sample RDL file.

We found the issue after an initial test. Your issue has been logged into out issue tracking system with an issue id: CELSSREP-16202. We are already looking into it and will update you soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

<?xml:namespace prefix = u1 /><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Please try the latest fixed version for Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services and let us know if it works fine for you.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Thanks for the reply, however i downloaded what i thought to be the latest file from http://www.aspose.com/community/files/52/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.cells-for-reporting-services/entry225304.aspx However when i installed and tried it, the problem still exists. Is there another download I should be using?

Hi,

Well, you need to use forums to download the attachments (we attach for the users). The attachments are not attached in the notification mails you got against your queries in the forums. Please click on the link:
<a href=" now get/find the version v1.5.1.2 we attached in one of our posts in that thread.

Kindly let us know if you still find any issue downloading the latest fix in that thread. Also, please make sure that you have logged into Aspose site with your valid user credentials.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 16202) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.