PageLayout in Pdf

Can I set up PageLayout in the Aspose.PDF.XML or in Code using Aspose.Pdf library like described in the PDF Reference:

PageLayout (Optional) A name object specifying the page layout to be used when the document is opened:
SinglePageDisplay one page at a time
OneColumnDisplay the pages in one column
TwoColumnLeftDisplay the pages in two columns, with odd-numbered pages on the left
TwoColumnRightDisplay the pages in two columns, with odd-numbered pages on the right
TwoPageLeft(PDF 1.5) Display the pages two at a time, with odd-numbered pages on the left
TwoPageRight(PDF 1.5) Display the pages two at a time, with odd-numbered pages on the right
Default value: SinglePage. ???

Hello Sergii,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

I am afraid I am unable to understand the requirement. Can you please share some details or if possible, can you please share some picture or sample PDF document that can help us to understand the requirement.

Do you mean you need to display more than one column over one page ? if so is the case, then please try visiting Manipulating Multiple Columns. You may also check Set the Appearance of the document

I would also recommend you to check Image & Page Number in Header/Footer section

In case I have not properly understood your requirement or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.