Pages are zoomed out in Pdf

Dear Asopse team,

I need to report another regression in 8.5 build.
In the example attached there are 2 Excel files. Only 1 column is filled with data, with numbers from 1 to 200.
One page fit 44/43 rows.
Being save to Pdf, one file is correct with 44 rows on page, the other one is broken with 50 rows on page.
If I insert manual page breaks, the bottom margin becomes bigger. The same zoom-out problem.

I don’t know what Excel formatting causes this issue, but Aspose 8.3 handled it without issues.

Regards,
Alex

Hi,

Thanks for the sample project with template files.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by using your sample project with your template files. I found that the pages are zoomed out in the output PDF file format. The PDF file from the second Excel file “Test 2.xlsx” is broken with 50 rows on the page where it should have 43 records, so consequently it renders 4 pages (in total) instead of 5 as per MS Excel’s print preview. I also tested with Aspose.Cells v8.3.0 that handled it without issues. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-44047” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue logged earlier as “CELLSNET-44047” now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

Once the fix is available for public use, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v8.6.1.6
and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-44047) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Tested. Ok. Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells.

It is good to know that your issue is resolved with the latest version. Let us know if you encounter any other issue, we will be glad to look into it and help you further.