PageSetup.PrintTitleRows is alwayas getting NULL

We are using aspose.cells to save a workbook as PDF.The workbook has 'Print Titles' set in Microsoft Excel 2007 to a particular range of rows.We are facing the below issues

1. When opening the workbook in code (using below lines), PageSetup.PrintTitleRows property is always null.

Workbook xlWrkBook = new Workbook(sPath);
Worksheet xlWrkSheet = xlWrkBook.Worksheets[0];
xlWrkSheet.PageSetup.PrintTitleRows [is always null, but I've set this up as $1:$8 in the excel file)

How can we get this value while loading the file in code.

2. Even if we manually set the 'PrintTitleRows' property in code, it appearing twice in the first page (if the print title range contains merged rows).

From Second page onwards, the bottom border line is stripped out /missing in the begining.

Attaching here the input excel file and the erraneous output PDFgenerated by ASPOSE.

Please fix this ASAP.

Hi Abraham,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and use the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.7.0.3
it works fine and returns the title rows correctly.

I have converted your source xml file into pdf and attached it for your reference. The pdf is correct however title rows are appearing twice on first page which should be fixed.

We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-42266.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\0017_2598_WT_W4.xml”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

Worksheet worksheet = workbook.Worksheets[0];

workbook.Save(filePath + “.out.pdf”, SaveFormat.Pdf);

Have used the latest version. But still the PageTitleRows are coming as null. Please see attached screen shot.

I am using an evaluation licence. Will it cause such issues?

Also We cannot use evaluation licence to test it fully as it appends some evaluation warning pages to the final PDF. Is it possible to get an unrestricted licence [without any warnings and warning pages] for a temporary time period (say 1 month) for testing the complete feature of the product. Its not feasible for us to buy the licence until and unless it full fill our requirments.

Hi Abraham,

Thank you for writing back.

I believe the presented issue isn’t due to the usage of Aspose.Cells API in evaluation mode. Although, if you would also like an evaluation license to test without any restrictions for 30 days, please follow the directions provided here.

Please feel free to write back in case you have more questions or concerns.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42266) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.