Pantones in Aspose PDF

Hi,

A client of ours has expressed a desire to use Pantones in their PDF’s before being sent off for printing. Can you advise what we would need to do to support this and how to change the pdf from CYMK format to Pantone?

Regards,

Simon

Hi Simon,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid currently Aspose.Pdf does not support Pantone format. However, we have already logged a feature request PDFNEWNET-22016 for the same. We will notify you via this forum thread as soon as it is implemented.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Can you give me an update on this please? It’s been a few months now and not seen or heard anything regarding this, is this something that you’re going to introduce or should we look for an alternative product?

Regards,

Simon Napper

Hi Simon,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid the requested feature is still not implemented due to other priority tasks. Moreover, the demand of this feature is very low so its implementation is not planned yet. However, we will notify you via this forum thread as soon as we made some significant progress towards its implementation.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi Simon,

Adding more to Tilal’s comments, the development team is busy resolving other priority issues and we might not be able to support the pantone colors before the end of this year.