Paper Size Does Not Change and Orientation Crops a Slide Badly

Hello,
I have already reported this issue months back but did not get a reply
Well reporting it again. test.pptx is my original file and test.pdf is the pdf converted file. I am changing the paper size to Letter and the Orientation to Portrait… The papersize does not change and remains the same . Further the orientation actually crops the slides badly…

Papersize issue is reported on:
Paper Size of Slides Is Not Working
Orientation issue is reported on:
Problem in Slides orientation

Please see this… the code is
com.aspose.slides.IPresentation pres = new com.aspose.slides.Presentation(“C:/Users/himran/Documents/test.pptx”);
pres.getSlideSize().setType(SlideSizeType.LetterPaper);
pres.getSlideSize().setOrientation(SlideOrienation.Portrait);
pres.save(“C:/Users/himran/Documents/test.pdf”, com.aspose.slides.SaveFormat.Pdf);

Hi Hafsa,

Thank you for considering Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and like to share that the issues you have reported, are not yet resolved owing to the pending resolution of .NET issues. However, I have requested the product team for quick resolution of these issues. We will share the good news with you once the issues will be resolved. We appreciate your patience in this regard.

Best Regards,

How much time to solve this?

Hi Hafsa,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I regret to share with you that Aspose.Slides does not support the requested feature at the moment, these issues are blocked owing to the implementation in Aspose.Slides for .NET. Once these issues will be resolved for Aspose.Slides for .NET, it will be ported to Aspose.Slides for Java in that subsequent release.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

How much more time will it take for the implementation of this feature

Hi Hafsa,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that the issues reported by you are still blocked owing to the reason of unimplemented behavior of Aspose.Slides. We will resolve the issue on its due turn. We really appreciate your patience in this regard.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34670) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(2)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34683) have been fixed in this update.